The Criminal Law Formbook
Product description:Edited by Michael Rose.
Download includes over 500 forms in Word and WordPerfect for copying and pasting into your Word or WordPerfect templates. Pleading paper template included in Word and WordPerfect. Also includes printable PDF file, with bookmarks and links to each Word or WordPerfect form. Print just what you need: one form, a chapter, or the entire book. Hard copy comes in a three-ring binder with mylar reinforced tabs.
Table of Contents
- Office Forms
- Motions Against the Charging Instrument
- Release From Custody
- Dismissal of Charges
- Pretrial Motions
- Consolidation / Severance
- Change of Venue
- Disqualify Judge
- Withdrawal of Attorney
- Jury Instructions
- Special Problems
- Sentencing and Other Post-Trial Procedures
- Writ of Habeas Corpus
- Post-Conviction Relief
Electronic downloads are for members only with the exception of law libraries and are intended for the number of users indicated in the license. Members will need to log in to purchase downloads and get member discounts.
- over 500 criminal law forms, contributed by your colleagues, downloaded to your desktop in minutes
- forms updated through 2011 Legislative session
- forms updated with case law through July 2011
- revamped sections on post-conviction relief, appeals and juvenile law
- Word and WordPerfect versions