Legislative Analysis - 2013
Product description:Editor: Gail Meyer
Compiled by Gail Meyer, the 2013 Legislative Analysis contains summaries and complete enrolled versions of the criminal, juvenile, and traffic legislation. The PDF (free to members) is fully bookmarked and includes links to the bills online.
The 2013 Legislative Analysis of Criminal and Juvenile Laws contains summaries and complete enrolled versions of more than 100 bills covering new criminal, juvenile, and traffic legislation. Includes:
• 2013 Top Forty
• Extensive analysis on the most critical bills this session, such as:
• SB 40-Marijuana
• SB 124-Servicemembers
• SB 492-Brady Bill
• HB 2549-Sex Offender Registration
• HB 2627-DUII Diversion
• HB 2962-Speedy Trial Repeal
• HB 3194-Sentencing Reform
• HB 3467-Mugshot Websites
• Complete Index and Guide to Bills
• Paginated “Quick List” to the House
and Senate sections
Print version — 600+ pages, comb bound.
Binding: Comb bound.