Legislative Analysis - 2016
Edited by Gail Meyer.
The 2016 Legislative Analysis of Criminal and Juvenile Laws contains summaries and complete enrolled versions of 17 bills - a record for a short session - covering new criminal and juvenile legislation.
Extensive analysis on the most critical bills this session, such as:
- HB 4066 - Effective immediately, creates new offenses relating to drones
- HB 4014 - Effective immediately, changes to cannabis laws & crimes
- HB 4074 - Effective immediately, juvenile sex offender registration changes
- SB 1571 - Effective immediately, bill relating to testing sexual assault kits
- SB 1600 - Effective 1/1/2017, authorizes prosecution of Rape I & other Level I sexual crimes if corroborating evidence is found
- HB 4046 - Effective 1/1/2017, wildlife laws & violations
- Complete Index and Guide to Bills by Subject
- Paginated "Quick List" to the House ?and Senate sections
Hard copy binding: Print version — 160+ pages, comb bound.