06/15/2017 2:00 PM - 06/17/2017 3:00 PM (GMT-04:00) America/New_York
* * * MEMBERS, PLEASE LOG IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICING. * * *
The CLE program is still being developed. Please check back for updates.
Who may attend?
Program is open only to OCDLA members, other defense lawyers and those professionals and law students directly involved in the defense function.
What’s included in the fee?
• Seminar admission (Thurs.–Sat.)
• Written material download in advance
• Thursday barbecue
• Friday business luncheon
• Continental breakfast Friday
• Hot breakfast Saturday
• Refreshments at the breaks
• CLE credit
• Networking, relaxing, a great time!
Lodging at Mt. Bachelor Village
Call 1-877-394-8966 today! Ref: OCDLA/303040. Our room cut-off date is May 14, 2017, but our block will fill early!
Alternative Lodging Options
• TownePlace Suites Marriott, $159, some pet rooms at $15 per pet per night. Reserve by May 25. Call 541-382-5006, mention OCDLA. Or book online.
• Fairfield Inn & Suites, $159, a sister property of TownePlace Suites Marriott about two miles from the Marriott, similar amenities, nights of June 15, 16, 17. Call 541-382-5006. Reserve by May 25, mention OCDLA. Or book online.
• Tetherow, some $179, $189, and $199 rooms, June 15–17, great luxury option. Call 541-388-2582, ask for the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association room block to receive the discounted rate. Reserve by May 15.
• Vacation Rental By Owner, vrbo.com
• Vacasa Rentals, 503-345-9399, vacasa.com
• Bend Dutch, 866-322-0218,
• Bend Vacation Rentals, 541-385-9492, bendvacationrentals.com
• Bend Chamber of Commerce, bendchamber.org
This is venue html field.
The Annual Conference program is under development.
Please check back.
This is the speakers html field.
This is the sponsors html field.