06/15/2017 3:00 PM - 06/17/2017 3:00 PM (GMT-07:00) America/Los_Angeles
* * * MEMBERS, PLEASE LOG IN TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICING. * * *
Download complete brochure. | Download just the registration form.
Who may attend?
Program is open only to OCDLA members, other defense lawyers and those professionals and law students directly involved in the defense function.
What’s included in the fee?
• Seminar admission (Thurs.–Sat.)
• Written material download in advance
• Thursday barbecue
• Friday business luncheon
• Continental breakfast Friday
• Hot breakfast Saturday
• Refreshments at the breaks
• CLE credit
• Networking, relaxing, a great time!
Lodging at Mt. Bachelor Village is FULL
Call 1-877-394-8966 today! Ref: OCDLA/303040. Our room cut-off date is May 14, 2017, but our block has already filled. Sometimes there are cancellations, so it's worth a call.
Alternative Lodging Options
• TownePlace Suites Marriott, $159, some pet rooms at $15 per pet per night. Reserve by May 25. Call 541-382-5006, mention OCDLA. Or book online.
• Fairfield Inn & Suites, $159, a sister property of TownePlace Suites Marriott about two miles from the Marriott, similar amenities, nights of June 15, 16, 17. Call 541-382-5006. Reserve by May 25, mention OCDLA. Or book online.
• Entrada, rate for June 15, 16, 17: one queen $149, two queen $159, call (541) 382-4080, mention OCDLA.
• Vacation Rental By Owner, vrbo.com
• Vacasa Rentals, 503-345-9399, vacasa.com
• Bend Dutch, 866-322-0218,
• Bend Vacation Rentals, 541-385-9492, bendvacationrentals.com
• Bend Chamber of Commerce, bendchamber.org
Exhibitors | Support the businesses who support OCDLA. Gather information about their goods and services and enjoy the occasional freebie or treats. Exhibitors will be available all three days. Confirmed exhibitors:
Jam Session | Relax with friends and your favorite instrument. Outdoor plugs available.
Silent Auction | An eclectic offering of items. Your bidding helps fund OCDLA’s legislative work. Pick up a great vacation or two! Bidding opens at 8 a.m. and closes during the Friday evening party at 7:30 p.m.
Business Meeting, Lunch & Board Election | Board candidates make statements. President Dave Ferry presents awards and updates members on association activities at this annual meeting. Lunch is sponsored by Tom Cronkrite of TravelPro. OCDLA’s general membership elects Board members. To nominate yourself or someone else for District 3, 5 or 6, contact Shaun McCrea, OCDLA Executive Director, by 5 p.m. on Monday, June 12, and the name will be on the printed board election ballot. Voting concludes at the end of lunch, 1:45 p.m.
First-Timers Reception & Job Fair | Newcomers to OCDLA, the Annual Conference, or the Bar are invited to join the Board, Past Presidents & Public Defender Directors for a special welcome and introduction. Anyone is welcome. Find out which offices are hiring and how to apply.
Beer & Wine Tasting | A craft beverage tasting like none other! Sample the inspired flavors of several local breweries and choose from a variety of Oregon wines and locally-made spirits. Includes tasty snacks plus the last chance to bid in the silent auction. Included with registration, guests $15.
OCDLA Raffle | Trip for two to Mauna Lani Bay on the Big Island. Only 500 tickets will be sold. Trip is November 8–12, 2017, during OCDLA’s Sunny Climate Seminar. Or choose $1,200 cash. Drawing at 10:20 a.m. on June 17. Need not be present to win. See registration form for tickets, visit ocdla.org, or call OCDLA.
This is venue html field.
Thursday, June 15
1:00p Giving the Devil His Due: Recent Developments in Restitution and Compensatory Fine Law
This is the speakers html field.
This is the sponsors html field.